Download license agreement
|EVALUATION REPORT LICENSE |
1. GRANT. Subject to the provisions contained herein, DEDICATED SYSTEMS EXPERTS hereby grants you a non-exclusive license to use its accompanying proprietary evaluation report for projects where you or your company are involved as major contractor or subcontractor. You are not entitled to support or telephone assistance in connection with this license.
2. PRODUCT. DEDICATED SYSTEMS EXPERTS shall furnish the evaluation report to you electronically via Internet. This license does not grant you any right to any enhancement or update to the document.
3. TITLE. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the document shall remain in DEDICATED SYSTEMS EXPERTS and/or its suppliers or evaluated product manufacturers. The copyright laws of Belgium and all international copyright treaties protect the documents.
4.CONTENT. Title, ownership rights, and an intellectual property right in and to the content accessed through the document is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other law. This License gives you no rights to such content.
5 YOU CAN NOT:
6. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DEDICATED SYSTEMS EXPERTS against any damages or liability of any kind arising from any use of this product other than the permitted uses specified in this agreement.
- You can not, make (or allow anyone else make) copies, whether digital, printed, photographic or others, except for backup reasons. The number of copies should be limited to 2. The copies should be exact replicates of the original (in paper or electronic format) with all copyright notices and logos.
- You can not, place (or allow anyone else place) the evaluation report on an electronic board or other form of on line service without authorisation.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. All documents published by DEDICATED SYSTEMS EXPERTS on the World Wide Web Server or by any other means are provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of the agreement.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Neither DEDICATED SYSTEMS EXPERTS nor any of its directors, employees, partners or agents shall, under any circumstances, be liable to any person for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from use of OR RELIANCE ON the INFORMATION presented, loss of profits or revenues or costs of replacement goods, even if informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
9. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented herein. However DEDICATED SYSTEMS EXPERTS assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Product information is subject to change without notice. Changes, if any, will be incorporated in new editions of these publications. DEDICATED SYSTEMS EXPERTS may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in these publications at any time without notice. Mention of non-DEDICATED SYSTEMS EXPERTS products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
10. JURISDICTION. In case of any problems, the court of BRUSSELS-BELGIUM will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Registering to this website and downloading one report means that you accept the terms of this agreement.